１ DAY ADVENTURE
An Exclusive day full of adventure
Enjoy an outdoor day at NAOC! How about a day full of excitement and adventure? You can enjoy rafting and canyoning for half a day each.
Canyoning is an activity full of attractions like jumping, climbing, swimming and sliding in a valley with a flow of river. Rafting is a boating activity where you can take a splash and ride over the white waves. It is a fun and popular activity that will not let you down!
During lunch break, take a nap in a hammock and enjoy a relaxing time as well.
Rafting + Canyoning
Let’s enjoy two popular activities together. The fun will not stop in a continuous excitement you have never experienced before. The mix of rafting and canyoning will be a fun experience full of memories!
From June 1st to October 6th
Meeting place and time
By car: NAOC Base at 9:00
By train: Tourist information center in front of Kinugawa Onsen Station at 8:40
(If you wish to be picked up, please let us know at the time of reservation)
7 hours (including break time)
¥ 12500 (+ Insurance ¥ 500)
Included in the fee
· Guide fee
· Consumption tax
What to bring
· Swimsuit (or underwear that can get wet)
* Please consider it as the inner wear under the wetsuit
* You will use it for changing clothes after the tour
·Shoe rental fee ¥300
·Fleece jacket (To be used on chilly days etc. Also available for rent, fee ¥300)
· Glasses band
* Please understand that we are not responsible for lost or damaged glasses
【Clothes to bring according to the weather】
· Inner of synthetic fiber such as rush guard (as inner for chilly days)
· Inner of synthetic fiber such as tights and leggings (as inner for chilly days)
Who can join?
Junior high school students and above (Happy 1 DAY is available for elementary school students accompanied by their parents)
People with no rafting or canyoning experience are welcome. People in good health.
* Participation of those who are drunk, hangover, or pregnant will not be allowed.
Terms & Conditions
Tours will be held for 2 people or more.
We will hold it even in rainy weather. However, it may be canceled if there is a risk of river water rise and dam release due to typhoon or heavy rain.
* In the case of cancellation: we base this decision on the weather forecast and the condition of the river, and will make an effort to contact you by 7pm the day before the tour. However, tours can be canceled at short notice for reasons of safety or other natural conditions. If a tour is canceled due to weather conditions, the cost is refunded or you can change your reservation to another day.