Spring Limited Private Plan
Okunikko / Spring special cycling through forest roads with a little snow on E-bikes (mountain bikes with electric assist).
Because we will ride E-bikes, the uphill is easy! The course is a forest road that is closed during the winter and has gentle ups and downs.
Deep inside Nikko National Park, enjoy the spring thaw in private. Let’s ride to the empty lakeside through the snowy fields of the remaining snow.
Senjogahara → Odashirogahara → Lake Chuzenji → Lake Saino (planned course)
* Short hike through the forest to Lake Saino.
From March 5th to April 10th
Meeting Place and Time:
[NAOC Nikko Base]
* There is a parking lot near Nikko Base. Please contact us for details.
[Tobu Nikko Station]
・ There is also a coin parking near Tobu Nikko Station.
・ From the meeting place, we will drive to the field by NAOC car.
* Please contact us if you would like to meet at Okunikko / Yumoto Onsen, or transfer to a hotel in Okunikko.
Guests staying near Lake Chuzenji, we will meet around 09:30.
Those staying near Yumoto Onsen, around 09:45.
3.5 hours (Experience time in the field)
Tobu Nikko Station, around 14:30
* Please note that the end time may be slightly different.
Adults ¥ 10,000 (+ insurance ¥ 500)
Please contact us at [email protected] with the following details:
・ Participating tour name
・ Participants names
・ Number of people
・ e-Mail address
・ Phone number
Included in the fee:
・ Guide fee (Japanese / English)
・ E-bike rental
・ Snow boots
・ Data of photos taken during the tour
・ Consumption tax
What to Bring:
・ Clothing with high cold protection (down jacket, cold protection pants, etc.)
・ Lunch box
Who can join:
18 years old and above
Terms & Conditions:
It will be held privately for 2 to 4 people.
It may be canceled due to wind and snow.
* In case of cancellation, we will we base this decision on the weather forecast and the condition of the field, and will make an effort to contact you by 7pm the day before the tour. However, tours can be canceled at short notice for reasons of safety or other natural conditions. Please consider this before applying.
If a tour is canceled due to weather conditions, the cost is refunded or you can change your reservation to another day.
* About infectious disease measures:
We disinfect facilities and rental items, ventilate facilities and manage staff’s physical condition (temperature measurement, health check), wear masks, and disinfect hands. In addition, we ask all participating customers to measure the temperature, wear a mask, and disinfect their hands as well. We hope you understand this and enjoy the tour.